Friday, July 27, 2007

Alabama

HUNTSVILLE

Scenes from the road--- large expanses of pasture land, some mountains in the background.









Here are scenes from the US Space & Rocket Center, let me just say that while blogs should be used for reflective purposes, I was totally put out about having to visit this place. I have no interest in science, space, or any combination of the two. I did use some forethought and brought my Casts-Off book, and I did finish it. What a life saver- Yarn Harlot! She totally puts the knitting thing into perspective. I have learned that yes, I am in the land of Knitting, and I'm a knitter with a capital "K"!



Hopefully those who are into the whole space/science thing will at least enjoy these pictures --- heading home tomorrow where there will be laundry, grocery shopping, and getting stuff ready for the week- I promise the next post will be less of a vent, and more of a reflection.

1 comment:

Mary said...

whew - what a trip! you did a great job with the blog posts (isn't this more fun than a photo album?!). can't wait to catch up in person....