10. Slept late ( a little bit on 2 days!)
9. Went for walks, both with Sophie and on my own
8. Went for a hike at Tallulah Gorge
6. Reading time with my book club book Island Beneath the Sea
5. Worked on a special knitting project for a VERY special person
4. Played games-yes I know! Team Sheffield-Tieman for Quiddler, a couple games of Zilch, and 1/2 a game of Yahtzee
3. Knitting-I brought plenty to work on, and felt like I'd made some good progress on my summer knitting projects.
2. Ate LOTS of yummy food-and had amazing cocktails and wine-always a highlight of this weekend.
1. Spent uninterrupted time with some of the most important (and favorite) people in my life.