clip art found at www.sweetclipart.com
This week's prompt got me to thinking. I'm always making a list or notes about things to try/do: recipes, restaurants to try, cleaning tips, places to visit, etc. Along those lines there is probably more I could add to the list, so here's just a few:
10. Drawing-would love to be able to do this.
9. Return to Paris and see more of France.
8. Travel to Italy and Greece.
7. Cauliflower pizza crust-have heard really good things about this dough alternative.
6. Small DIY projects that would include using power tools. So many little things I see on Pinterest that I'd like to do, but alas I don't know how to use the tools required.
4. Cake decorating
3. I love calamari, so maybe it's time to try octopus-gives me the heeby-jeebes thinking about it.
2. Raw sushi (see #3)
My list may be a bit boring, but I am definitely not someone who desires to EVER-jump out of a plane, go for a hot air balloon ride, bungy jump, hang-glide, repel from a mountain, climb Mt. Everest, go snow skiing, snow boarding, etc.