Tuesday, May 20, 2014

10 things to try and do.

 clip art found at www.sweetclipart.com

This week's prompt got me to thinking.  I'm always making a list or notes about things to try/do: recipes, restaurants to try, cleaning tips, places to visit, etc.  Along those lines there is probably more I could add to the list, so here's just a few:

10. Drawing-would love to be able to do this.
  9. Return to Paris and see more of France.
  8. Travel to Italy and Greece.
  7. Cauliflower pizza crust-have heard really good things about this dough alternative.
  6. Small DIY projects that would include using power tools.  So many little things I see on Pinterest that I'd like to do, but alas I don't know how to use the tools required.
  5.  Caligraphy
  4.  Cake decorating
  3.  I love calamari, so maybe it's time to try octopus-gives me the heeby-jeebes thinking about it.
  2.  Raw sushi (see #3)
  1. Weaving

My list may be a bit boring, but I am definitely not someone who desires to EVER-jump out of a plane, go for a hot air balloon ride, bungy jump, hang-glide, repel from a mountain, climb Mt. Everest, go snow skiing, snow boarding, etc.



2 comments:

Mary said...

at this point in your life I think it's good you have only stuff you'd really be willing to do (and live!) on your list!

Linda said...

I don't think your list is boring at all! I would love to do many of the same things - including go to Paris (for the first time)!

Linda in VA