mary-which include several knitting, but a few others. i totally love google reader (another mary recommendation) which keeps me up to date on the updates, and all my favorites in one location. i was worried that i might not have 10 non-knitting related blogs-turns out that's NOT a problem, and these are in no special order- so here's my list and there are some duplicates from mary's list (as usual)
1. Lysa Terkeurst-very inspirational-almost every post has something to "say" to me
2. Little Brown Pen-photography in paris
3. Post in Paris-the how to's for an american living (or visiting) Paris
4. Culinary Memoirs of a Soulful College Girl-a great way to be inspired by food and i love sara's writing style-
5. Leite's Culinaira-food inspiration and awesome giveaways-i'm hoping to win several things-the pasta machine would be REALLY great.
6. 6th Borougher-katie's blog-easy way to keep in touch with what she's up to
7. Ann Mah-a foodie living in paris
8. Bits & Pieces-digital scrap booking inspiration
9. Ali Edwards- ditto of above
10. What I wore today-this blog is authored by my cousin's daughter who lives in london and is all about the latest fashion craze and happenings there. she has developed quite the following since beginning the blog a year ago.