Carole's prompt for today has made me hungry, and is giving me some ideas for this weekend.
10. Caprese salad-we had it the other night with pesto instead of basil-soooo good.
9. Grilled veggies-anything eggplant, squash corn etc.
8. Potato salad-especially from Mountain Man BBQ-sadly this last Memorial weekend family gathering marks the end of this treat.
7. Fruit salad-nothing like summer fruits
6. Tomatoes-sliced up with a sprinkle of salt and pepper
5. Pasta salad-especially with a lemon-y vinegarette
4. Bean salad
3. Cucumbers and tomatoes with a little vinegar-salt and pepper
2. Garden salads-the ingredients during the summer make them extra yummy
I love summer time foods.