I'm still making progress on my Parabola and Sommer Sleevless Top (SST). Saturday's road trip allowed me to make good progress on the inner layer of the Parabola, and all the knitting is completed, and it needs to be blocked. The photo shows my second swatch-I went up a needle size and after reading the instructions again [which I'm glad I did] I need to get 18 sts over 4 inches instead of 16. So far this swatch is real close. I'm going to work some more rows then block it to be sure. However, I'm thinking, I'll probably stick with the size 7 needles used in this swatch as I like the fabric, and I don't want the outer piece to be scraggly looking. I think the fact that it's made out of silk cloud and will be very billowy I could get away with this needle size provided I don't hold the yarn too tight. I'm really pleased with the way the inner piece-Shibui staccato=true love.