Friday, August 17, 2007

Girls Night at the Spotted Dog

Here we are at the Spotted Dog on the corner of Peachtree and North Avenue. It is the #11 fire station from the early days. Didn't want to stand in front of the bar for photos-that whole looking like a tourist thing- ya know- a great shot of the lovely British phone box, minus the phone--pay phone what's that?













Of course I had to bring my knitting, and the Union Jack bag felt very much at home,

I learned that I can't knit, carry-on a one-on-one conversation, and drink beer all at the same time! Now if all I have to do was nod my head, and make a small comment every now and then, that would be different. I tried, doesn't work, and will now have to take all that I did manage to knit, out- can you say rippit! ?
Anyway, the bag and knitting made a good show, the burger was fab, and the Coronas (light with limes) were refreshing. Steve picked me up right on time- and away we went.

Look forward to an opportunity to when we can actually sit outside, and watch the world go by--

Here are the girls, me on the left, just barely, Nichole doing the long arm shot, and Carol Ann on the end, no she did not have too much to drink, but I thought the photo was too cute (and goofy) to delete!

TTFN

1 comment:

Mary said...

looks like fun - too bad about the knitting...