Tuesday, August 14, 2007

One more celebration

The last of the birthday meals

Mr. K and Lt. took me to the Greek restaurant near our office. It was yummy good, especially the big piece of baklava. Didn't get a picture of the lunch itself, but I had the Beeftekia, yum!, with Greek "fries"-- had enough leftover for lunch tomorrow!! Mr. K and Lt both had the Moussaka, kinda like lasagna except potatoes instead of noodles--had a bite, it was very good. We also shared a plate of Spanakopita. Will try to make the Moussaka, I think the family would enjoy it, and it would be one of those easy heat and eat leftover things!











Tried to work in the basement, but the dust is awful, did re-arrange the drafting table, and will plan to get down there again later in the week to finish up.

Gotta re-do my dish cloth for the Yarn Harlot, think I did something wrong way at the beginning- plan to have my own Stitch and Pitch at the Rome Braves this weekend- maybe I'll have some joiners?!
TTFN

3 comments:

polly said...

Just wonder what how your 40th next year can top all of the celebrations for your 39th this year! Five days of fun is going to be hard to beat in August of 2008. Polly

Mary said...

a good friend of mine likes to celebrate one day for each year - so you still have 34 more to go!

Lydia said...

I like that idea, don't know about the 40th- we've got a year to plan!