Wednesday, March 16, 2011

what i like right now-greek yogurt

this has been my breakfast for the last couple weeks. i love the thick creamy texture of greek yogurt-it feels so decadent, but it's fat free and loaded with protein and calcium.  since i have 4 quarts of strawberries my ratio of fruit to yogurt is a bit off compared to what i normally eat. i like to add fruit, and sometimes a bit of agave nectar for sweetness.    i'd buy the yogurt with the fruit already in it, but there is a lot of sugar in those containers.  i'd rather have the fresh fruit anyway.  i've used the yogurt on potatoes and in my apple salad. yummmm. your turn-

2 comments:

Mary said...

greek yogurt is the best! and with fresh strawberries...yummmm...

Lynette said...

Just saw this one...I love Greek yogurt, too. I started eating it about 18 months ago. What a wonderful treat!