Sunday, February 26, 2012

(my) currents


borrowing something else from mary!
listening -the second hand on steve's GT clock

eating -nothing yet-maybe oatmeal for breakfast?

drinking - on my second cup of coffee since 5:30-ish.

wearing - leggings, socks, house shoes, nightgown and hoodie (letting sophie out first thing in the morning is NOT a glamourous event)
reading - the coffin dancer by jeffrey devers
weather -32 degrees, but will be much warmer for my walk this afternoon (and sunny!)

knitting - working on 1st sleeve of my dark and stormy-nearly done with this project-yea.
wanting -my yarn dyeing this afternoon to be successful
needing - to print photos, now that i know what the problem was. update my downloaded/listened to podcasts. write some letters-part of my 2012 plan.
enjoying - having sophie in the room and letting me get caught up on emails, blog reading, etc before church.
looking forward - PJ coming home for spring break (mid-march), and this weekend a wine and cheese class with steve, and mexican with the family.
wondering -if i'll ever get caught up on my photo projects-not sure with all the knitting calling my name!

how about you?

4 comments:

Mary said...

early sunday morning is a favorite quiet time for me...we're going to head to the park in a bit for a chilly walk. lots of knitting and hopefully another skype knitting lesson with katie later this afternoon. happy sunday!

blogcommenting said...

ur doing good blogging

englandlandforsale said...

I do accept as true with all the ideas you have presented for your post. They’re very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for newbies. May just you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.
Land For Sale in Kent

Consulting Credit said...

I think this website contains very wonderful written written content blog posts.