a photo of one of my tomato plants, we are FINALLY getting some produce. i have always LOVED tomatoes, so here's my list.
1. freshly rinsed and right off the vine-MAYBE a sprinkle of salt
2. as the star player of a sandwich-i'm a southern girl, and there's nothing like a ripe tomato on bread (okay, "good" bread), with a smidge of mayo and black pepper-mmmmmmmmMM
3. on pizza, yes as a topping
4. in a salad- especially caprese!
5. on a biscuit (yea, i know, kinda crazy)
6. on tacos or nachos
7. roasted and made into a pasta sauce
8. as bruschetta
9. as a side for any dinner
10. on any deli sandwich-makes it a little more healthy.