Friday, December 28, 2012

plans for 2013.

sooo, now that the Christmas festivities are over, family get togethers enjoyed, i'm ready to start thinking about the stuff i want to do in 2013.  i'm looking forward to using my camera more.  to help me with my december daily, i subscribed to prompts from this site, i'm thrilled that i'll continue to get the daily prompts, in addition to a list for each month.  i think this will keep me from taking photos of the same thing over and over.  also, i decided to take inspiration from little brown pen and do some photos focused on a specific color.  i made the slips in the photo above, and i'll draw out 1 at the beginning of the month, and hopefully be able to capture a few shots that represent the color.  i hope to get creative with this, so we'll see how it goes.  i'll be embarking on project life. i haven't done much by way of traditional scrapbooking in a long time, so i'm anxious to get back to it, and stealing some ideas from my friends as well.  i am hopeful that these projects will give me some blog fodder as well.  for now, i'm going to doctor the cold i managed to catch from my "boys", and lay low until 2013.  what plans are you making for the new year?

2 comments:

Beth said...

Your ideas sound great. I am contemplating taking Move More Eat Well 2.0 or One Little Word. But I may also just stick with Project Life since I have the supplies. So many opportunities!

I hope you feel better soon!

Mary said...

hope you're feeling better!

I'm all in for OLW and project life next year. and hoping to get both those projects wrapped for 2012 soon!

those color prompts look like a great way to focus on your photography. look forward to seeing how it plays out.