Wednesday, August 14, 2013

snapshots.

and flashbacks to some of this past weeks highlights. a bike ride with Katie, a great riding partner who shared some tips and tricks. am hoping we get to do this again soon. it felt pretty good keeping up with someone training for a triathlon!
I had to take a photo of this "unsubscribe" option for Cobb County School Distrist, YES! never email me again.  so glad to be done with high school (Andrew is too!)
Sophie gets the newspaper, one of the first "tricks" I taught her when she was a wee puppy.
goodie box for Andrew.  This is something I did for PJ when he left for college, a box of stuff that they don't get to open until after their classes on the first day.  I had a lot of fun at Trader Joe's picking out stuff for Andrew, very different from PJ's !  Andrew is taking 1 storage container of clothes and 3 containers for kitchen stuff.
New cycling gear-road bike, new helmet, and riding shoes with cleats.  I'm still trying to get used to the shoes, and totally love the new bike. 

and finally, a lovely birthday dinner, spicy shrimp tacos, and mini apricot cakes courtesy of Andrew.  Steve made margaritas, and I got some lovely cards and books. a happy day indeed.


seems kinda weird that the next time I post, both boys will be officially moved out of our house and in their own "space".  I think it's time to re-design the blog as well, seems appropriate to freshen up lots of things now. stay tuned.



2 comments:

Mary said...

you're much in my thoughts this week - hope the moveout/in goes smoothly and you find time to celebrate the milestone. (and I cracked up at the contents of Andrew's box...oysters?!)

Duct Cleaning Edmonton said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

- Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning | Furnace Cleaning