Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Songs that make me want to dance.

I haven't played along with a 10 on Tuesday in a while, and there are plenty of songs that make me want to dance. Now whether I can actually dance or not is subject to interpretation!

10. Under the Boardwalk by the Drifters-reminds me of summer fun-great for couple dancing.
 9.  Jungle Love by the Time-reminds me of senior year of high school.
 8.  Good Morning by Mandesa and Toby Mac-just a happy song.
 7.  My Maria by Books and Dunn-makes me wish I was in a honky tonk like in Urban Cowboy.
 6. Love Shack by the B-52s- reminds me of Friday afternoon happy hours with co-workers.
 5. Nos Racines-by Mundial Corrida-Faudel-makes me wish I could do the tango.
 4. I still haven't found what i'm looking for-by Celtic Thunder-makes me wish I could do ballet or some kind of  "interpretive" dancing.
 3. Footloose-Kenny Loggins-so upbeat and from one of my favorite movies (the original).
 2. Dancing in the Sheets-by Shalamar, also from Footloose-okay it's the 80s and I LOVE that music.
 1. This is our House- by Bon Jovi- heard this at a Falcon's play off game-i play it loud and proud!

There are really many more that I have in my i-tunes collection, I love music that makes me want to tap my foot and bop my head!

1 comment:

Mary said...

well that was fun! so glad you played along this week!