Tuesday in a while, and there are plenty of songs that make me want to dance. Now whether I can actually dance or not is subject to interpretation!
10. Under the Boardwalk by the Drifters-reminds me of summer fun-great for couple dancing.
9. Jungle Love by the Time-reminds me of senior year of high school.
8. Good Morning by Mandesa and Toby Mac-just a happy song.
7. My Maria by Books and Dunn-makes me wish I was in a honky tonk like in Urban Cowboy.
6. Love Shack by the B-52s- reminds me of Friday afternoon happy hours with co-workers.
5. Nos Racines-by Mundial Corrida-Faudel-makes me wish I could do the tango.
4. I still haven't found what i'm looking for-by Celtic Thunder-makes me wish I could do ballet or some kind of "interpretive" dancing.
3. Footloose-Kenny Loggins-so upbeat and from one of my favorite movies (the original).
2. Dancing in the Sheets-by Shalamar, also from Footloose-okay it's the 80s and I LOVE that music.
1. This is our House- by Bon Jovi- heard this at a Falcon's play off game-i play it loud and proud!
There are really many more that I have in my i-tunes collection, I love music that makes me want to tap my foot and bop my head!