Thursday, April 3, 2014

adios march.

a few highlights from March-some I've already blogged about:  Alton Brown live at the Fox
A rare photo opportunity with Andrew-there's always something good cookin' when he's home.
Trunk Show at Cast on Cottage featuring Claudia of Claudia Hand Painted Yarns.

A new coat of paint in the dining room-very happy with the results, Andrew was a huge help with this project.  I've already decided on a window treatment and chair covers, just need to find the fabric that is in my head!  Aside from that I still need to put the artwork back on the walls, but I want to move things around so it might be this summer before the room is totally complete.
A few days off from work to do some sewing-enjoyed 2 sessions at Cottontail Quilts and I hosted Quilt Club this month-ALWAYS a good time, and I need to capture THAT in a photo.
There were some truly glorious days, and I tried to take advantage of them when I could.
Sophie did too!

Dinner out with these girls-friends from my KSU days.
Plans for April include finishing up the last of my cold weather knitting, finish 8 blocks for the Needle and Gun Quilt Club annual block exchange, tidy up closets.  Plan spring/summer knitting and enjoy the warm weather.

1 comment:

Mary said...

you had a good March! full of all the things you love... April is a short month, you know, and the madness of MAY! enjoy the reprieve while you can :-)