Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Movies I never get tired of.


Based on my instagram post this past Friday Carole's prompt this week seems fitting.  These are only in the order that I thought about them, and not "all time" favs.

 10. Rocky-I did this post in 2009 when I traveled to Philadelphia-it'll explain things.
  9.  The Natural-a true family favorite, and it was on the other night, but I was too tired to stay up to see the whole thing.
  8.  Tombstone-Kurt Russell and Val Kilmer- I'll be your huckleberry!
  7.  Ferris Bueller's Day Off- I'm a child of the 80s what can I say!
  6. Gone with the Wind-am sure it's the hoop skirts and all the finery!
  5.  All the Dirty Harry movies-Clint Eastwood  is one of my favorites along with Sean Connery.
  4.  Date Night-Tina Fey and Steve Carell, and a little Mark Wahlberg thrown in for some serious eye candy!
  3.  Mary Poppins-cause she's Mary Poppins and practically perfect in EVERY way.
  2.  Animal House-yes I know, totally inappropriate, but I still laugh at the same parts.
  1.  Beverly Hills Cop-see #2, but as I said, I'm a child of the 80s so this brings back TONS of memories when I watch it.
 And I'll go ahead and add the Godfather I and II.

This is just a small list of the movies I could watch over and over.  Now with Netflix and Amazon Prime I can see them when I want, but doesn't that take away some of the charm of having to rush home, or eat dinner quick cause your favorite movie is coming on?

No comments: