Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Movies I never get tired of.
Carole's prompt this week seems fitting. These are only in the order that I thought about them, and not "all time" favs.
10. Rocky-I did this post in 2009 when I traveled to Philadelphia-it'll explain things.
9. The Natural-a true family favorite, and it was on the other night, but I was too tired to stay up to see the whole thing.
8. Tombstone-Kurt Russell and Val Kilmer- I'll be your huckleberry!
7. Ferris Bueller's Day Off- I'm a child of the 80s what can I say!
6. Gone with the Wind-am sure it's the hoop skirts and all the finery!
5. All the Dirty Harry movies-Clint Eastwood is one of my favorites along with Sean Connery.
4. Date Night-Tina Fey and Steve Carell, and a little Mark Wahlberg thrown in for some serious eye candy!
3. Mary Poppins-cause she's Mary Poppins and practically perfect in EVERY way.
2. Animal House-yes I know, totally inappropriate, but I still laugh at the same parts.
1. Beverly Hills Cop-see #2, but as I said, I'm a child of the 80s so this brings back TONS of memories when I watch it.
And I'll go ahead and add the Godfather I and II.
This is just a small list of the movies I could watch over and over. Now with Netflix and Amazon Prime I can see them when I want, but doesn't that take away some of the charm of having to rush home, or eat dinner quick cause your favorite movie is coming on?