Carole this week-not something I usually give a lot of thought to-
10. First thing in the morning I cross from bedroom to bathroom then bedroom to go downstairs.
9. Sophie and I go from the laundry room to the side door for our early morning potty break, and to get the newspaper.
8. These above is reversed, and once I'm ready for work I cross from the kitchen into the garage to my car.
7. When I get to work I cross from the loading dock into the building where I go through 2 more doors to get to my desk.
6. I cross into my boss's office to put his newspaper on his desk and check the out box, I do the same with boss #2. I will cross these 2 thresholds many times throughout the day
5. Then there is the threshold in our lobby where I'll receive deliveries or guests, some days are busier than others. Sometimes I actually go through another door and stand on the sidewalk.
4. Multiple trips to the ladies room [TMI?] during the day.
3. When it's time to heat up my lunch I cross into another office before heading outside to eat and knit.
2. Finally at the end of the day when I get home I plan to cross from the kitchen to the deck for a bit of relaxing.
1. My post dinner exercise will require me to go from the kitchen area to the basement, and then when it's bed time I'll be upstairs where #10 happens.
I wish my day was a bit more interesting with regards to which thresholds I'm crossing, like visiting with family or friends, or going somewhere special. Now if this was a post for over the weekend, my list would be much more interesting.