Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Swatching I will go, a swatching I will go. . .

Here's my swatch for the mystery stole. It's a bit wompyjawed, but that's okay. I did several rows, and I'm pretty happy with using the #4 needles, and the yarn. Which I think was more the point of the swatch. Definitely don't think I'd go with anything finer or fuzzier, nor would I go up in needle size. I figure this is the first, of what I'm sure will be many KAL's, and I only have less than $20 invested in the yarn and beads. The photo definitely doesn't show the color, as appears here. Bon chance to everyone doing the KAL---Here's to happy knitting.












oh yea, I think I'll do some work on the first pair of socks. . .

1 comment:

Mary said...

what a great week - yarn, VB, ... and I LOVE that you found that stole pattern! (yes, blogspot "timestamps" your post when you start it - and then displays the posts in timestamp order - you can change the timestamp in you want by clicking on Post Options)... your swatch looks great - planning to tackle mine after work today.