Sunday, September 23, 2007

Time for stuff I enjoy. . . .

After I left Karen's on Friday's I stopped by Starbucks so I could do a preview my latest purchase- the Vogue Ultimate Sock Book, I got from Barnes and Noble- yum~~~ I am so going to do this!!



On Sunday, finally got some time to go through the magazines that have piled up. Still need to have a read through Bon Appetit and Gourmet. Didn't get to do any knitting, but made a few cards for this week's birthdays.





While I was at Karen's she loaned me these books!




I had to move the Water for Elephants and My Life in France to the bottom, some great reads in store- Maisie Dobbs, Alexander McCall Smith's latest, and the Maltese Falcon, among others, thanks Karen.

Haven't done anything interesting cooking wise- but I did manage to create this lovely dish. Pan seared chicken in shallot tarragon butter- left over from the Shallot-Tarragon butter roasted chicken with a mushroom cream sauce (just a little cream). Very tasty!!!


1 comment:

Mary said...

love the updates - and reminds me of the sidebar quote (on the left, just below the calendar) here->http://aliedwards.typepad.com/ "normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are..."