Friday, January 13, 2012

friday focus.


so i'm 2 for 2 so far. last week was about my ravelry queue which i have to say has NOT grown at all.  i also have not done much knitting this week, but plan to make up for it tomorrow when mary and karen and i get together. with a long weekend coming up i hope to focus on getting my 2011 photos edited and ready for uploading to blurb for photobooks. the photo shows a "contact" sheet of the photos from rosemary beach.  i had gotten started on cropping the photos, but somethign happened and i lost track of what i'd edited, so now i have to figure out my duplicates.  that's a project i hope to knock out this weekend.  i need to do the same with the photos from paris and my 2011 photos in general.  also on my "to do" list are printing certain photos, i have a photo printer so it needs to be used right?  i've moved my laptop back downstairs on my desk hoping that it'll force me to focus on the task at hand, so we'll see. 

2 comments:

Mary said...

happy happy memories!! I'm planning a blurb book for my mexico photos - we can share notes!

Beth said...

I hope you get everything done that you want to do!