Wednesday, August 22, 2012

if knitting could talk.

It would probably be saying something like. . .


Really, you knew this was wrong after only 4 inches, but you continued until you had knit 17 ½ inches, really?!

Now let me get this straight, you were NOT drinking when you decided to continue knitting this sleeve, right?

Ummm, I don’t think that’s what Alana had in mind for this project.

You’ve been knitting for how many years?

What made you think you could get by with this?

Come on, you know better?

This amounts to how much wasted knitting time?

Sure, knitting 3 sleeves for every sweater is perfectly reasonable and encouraged.

yes, you'll have to tilt your head to the right to see the photos better, i don't know WHAT happened.
Instead, what it is REALLY saying is, “I forgive you, it’ll be okay, so now go rip out what you’ve done, and start over.” “Oh, and yes, you may have a glass of wine while you do so.”

Gee thanks knitting, I love you too.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I really can't tell what's wrong with the sleeve, but I'll trust the knitting that you must rip (and you can trust me, that wine always makes that feel better!)