Friday, November 15, 2013

30 days of thankful continues

12. 13. and 14.

so thankful for these 2 awesome ladies-my sisters in law Karen and Mary.  They are the best, always willing to share their knowledge, and lend a helping hand.  I consider their friendship one of my biggest blessing.

of course, I can't forget the rest of the in-laws Polly and Roy and Ron (Marc too).  Always kind and generous, really can't say enough about how good they've been to me.  Also, what a great example they have set for me.

and perhaps a bit more selfish, a new sweater. the photo is from an odd angle, but I wanted to post it ASAP, so there you go.  I love everything about it. I'm glad that I have a hobby that provides me with a challenge, makes me feel productive, and at the same time can bring me a sense of peace.  I'm also thankful that if I fall behind on my postings there's no judgement!  Happy Friday.

No comments: