Monday, January 6, 2014

on second glance.

my knitting fiasco might not be quite as bad as I first thought. I have no idea how this happened, but fortunately I can frog it back to the mistake and re-knit.  I was a bit concerned that the extra pattern repeat was previous to the  sleeve join which would have been a difficult fix indeed. I'm still thinking that I'll open a fresh bottle of wine when I begin this wretched process.  This pattern is Olde Town by Carole Sunday, and really stretched my knitting skills.  I'm just glad I found this mistake before I blocked it, could have made frogging it a bit more difficult. stay tuned.
 


1 comment:

Mary said...

um, ok, I don't see any mistakes? good luck with the fix, and my advice might be to save the wine to celebrate once you finish fixing?! ;-)