This week's prompt from Carole, one of my favorite places to be-outside. I love being outside especially on a nice day, which hopefully we'll have more of on a regular basis. Here's my list in no particular order of importance.
10. Read-so peaceful in the early morning hours when the sun is peaking over the horizon and the birds are singing.
9. Listen to music
8. Going for a walk
7. Cooking on the grill
6. Eating-love to eat on the deck or go for a picnic.
5. Drinking-whatever it is-coffee-wine-cocktail
4. Knitting, of course. However, with the pollen we've had recently it can be a challenge
2. Hanging out with friends-especially when 6, 5 and 4 are included in the mix
1. Visiting gardens
I'd love to hear what other thing people do outside.